Monday, October 19, 2009

Against the Wind

"Against the Wind" is a song by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band from the 1980 album Against the Wind. Glenn Frey of the Eagles sang background vocals on this song. Bob Seger said that "Against the Wind" came about from his days as a high school cross-country runner.
I also ran cross-country in high school. Well, at least I was on the team (smirk). Now not only do I feel like I am against the wind but I am fighting a huge uphill battle. Yet I know this is only temporary. I like going to the Y, I just did not prioritize it and it stopped being fun. Exercise should be fun.
So today I made it to the Y… got on the treadmill and walked all over some old memories. Heh heh… talk about behavior modification; now that was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how much of a difference the soundtack makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am proud of you for taking control back.

    ReplyDelete